I haven't updated for a bit, because there hasn't been much to update. The flow is still at 160,000cfs and levees seem to be holding. The Corps won't lower the realease until Aug, so we have another month or more to worry. The water level of some of the inundated areas have gone down a little, but we still worry about heavy rains to the north of us. Keeping our fingers crossed !!
It remains to be seen, if I have anything useful or interesting to say